Pages

Oct 21, 2011

My PC becomes a Dropbox, I can build a cloud and share it by my self on PC



WHY I made my PC as a Cloud Server?

Have you used Dropbox, iCloud or Box.net?
Useful and easy to use and enjoy the cloud. However, have you ever worried that your private resource, for example your family picture will be stored on the 3rd party server you don’t own? Some of you might have given up sharing the files because of such concerns.
So I thought if my PC can be as my cloud server like Dropbox server device.


HOW I made my PC as a Dropbox?



With SelfCloud for PC software, my PC becomes as a web server on the internet.
My mobile devices, iPhone and Android become as a cloud clients with the mobile apps named SelfCloud for iPhone and Android. They were published on the Apple appstore and Android market.

My PC always works online at home and I can upload my phone contents onto my PC at anytime and anywhere, not on the third party devices.

This is MY OWN CLOUD!


I can also SHARE my clouds with friends!

My cloud makes all my private contents synchronized over all my devices at anywhare.
And also I can build a cloud to share with the closed friends or family. With this handiness, I can do the secret report to my boss at the remote space.
This is my OWN Dropbox, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment